Here is the instruction from the manual and some diagrams (below) for the adjustment screws.
1. Set a vertical screen on a level surface.
2. Toward the screen (1) from the bulb center mark of the headlight, extend parallel lines to the floor. Mark point (A) and (B) on the screen at the intersection of parallel line and the screen.
3. Draw vertical lines through point (A) and (B) on the screen.
Fig. 3: Drawing Vertical Lines Through Point (A) & (B) On Screen
4. Keep the vehicle (2) 3m (9.8 ft) apart from the screen (1).
5. Draw a horizontal line through point (A) and (B) on the screen (1)
Fig. 4: Drawing Horizontal Line Through Point (A) & (B) On Screen
6. Turn the headlight low beam on.
7. Adjust the CUTLINE 30 mm (1.18 in) below the horizontal line (H).
8. Adjust the BENDING POINT to the vertical line (V).
Always adjust vertical adjustment first
Fig. 5: Adjusting Vertical Adjustment First
Use a screwdriver for vertical adjustment.
Fig. 6: Adjusting Headlight Vertical
Use a screwdriver for horizontal adjustment.
Fig. 7: Adjusting Headlight Horizontal
Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
Images (click to enlarge)
Wednesday, February 9th, 2011 AT 2:52 PM