Place the vehicle with 1 person in driver seat on a level surface and check to see if the inflation pressure of the tires is correct, the lenses are clean, the battery is sufficiently charged, and adjust to place vehicle by using the screen.
1. Set a vertical screen on a level surface.
2. Toward the screen (1) from the bulb center mark of the headlight, extend parallel lines to the floor. Mark point (A) and (B) on the screen at the intersection of parallel line and the screen.
3. Draw vertical lines through point (A) and (B) on the screen.
Fig. 3: Drawing Vertical Lines Through Point (A) & (B) On Screen
4. Keep the vehicle (2) 3m (9.8 ft) apart from the screen (1).
5. Draw a horizontal line through point (A) and (B) on the screen (1)
Fig. 4: Drawing Horizontal Line Through Point (A) & (B) On Screen
6. Turn the headlight low beam on.
7. Adjust the CUTLINE 30 mm (1.18 in) below the horizontal line (H).
8. Adjust the BENDING POINT to the vertical line (V).
NOTE: Always adjust vertical adjustment first
Fig. 5: Adjusting Vertical Adjustment First
Use a screwdriver for vertical adjustment.
Fig. 6: Adjusting Headlight Vertical
Use a screwdriver for horizontal adjustment.
Fig. 7: Adjusting Headlight Horizontal