HAVE INJECTOR OPEN CIRCUIT CODE P0206, P0175 SYSTEM TOO RICH BANK 2
2003 Ford Explorer
All plugs are clean except for cyl 6, wet and fouled, heavy smell of gas out tailpipe
Monday, September 5th, 2011 AT 4:16 PM
Injector could be leaking on no.6 and also the fuel pressure regulator
P0175 System Too Rich Bank 2
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.