I HAVE A CODE P1125 COMING ON

• DAN4266
  • 2003 Chevrolet Silverado

I HAVE REPLACED THE THROTTLE BODY AND HAVE REPLACED THE THROTTLE PEDAL SENSOR THE THROTTLE BODY IS ELECTRIC NO CABLES IF I RESET THE COMPUTER THE CODE WILL STAY AWAY FOR AWHILE BUT IT COMES BACK ON EVERY MORNING

Monday, October 1st, 2012 AT 11:46 AM

• ASEMaster6371

Did you use new gm parts?

At this point, you need a scan tool to monitor the voltages of the sensor to see what is going on.

Monday, October 1st, 2012 AT 11:56 AM
  • DAN4266

NO I GOT THE PARTS FROM AUTOZONE IS THIER A DIFFERENCE

Thursday, October 4th, 2012 AT 11:30 AM
  • KHLow2008

Which engine do you have?
Are there any other trouble codes?

Diagnostic Aids

Inspect the TAC module connectors for signs of water intrusion. If water intrusion occurs, multiple DTCs may set without any circuit or component conditions found during diagnostic testing.

The APP sensor 1 and the Throttle Position (TP) sensor 1, 5-volt reference circuits are internally connected within the TAC module.

The APP sensor 2 and the TP sensor 2, 5-volt reference circuits are internally connected within the TAC module.

When the TAC module detects a condition within the TAC system more than 1 TAC system related DTC may set. This is due to the many redundant tests run continuously on this system. Locating and repairing 1 individual condition may correct more than 1 DTC. Remember this if you review the information stored in Captured Info.

Thursday, October 4th, 2012 AT 1:09 PM