I would test that sensor and see what code's you have before you decide to change it I posted the reason why I say that.
Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor Removal and Installation
1. Remove engine with transmission from vehicle.
2. Remove transmission from engine and then remove flywheel or drive plate from crankshaft.
3. Disconnect connector from crankshaft position sensor.
4. Remove crankshaft position sensor (1) from cylinder block (2).
Reverse removal procedure noting the following.
* Check to make sure that crankshaft position sensor (1) is free from any metal particles and damage.
* Apply engine oil to O-ring of sensor.
* Install crankshaft position sensor to cylinder block (2) with specified torque.
Crankshaft position sensor bolt a: 6 N.M (0.6 kg-m, 4.5 lb-ft)
* Connect connector and fix wire harness with clamp securely.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011 AT 3:27 AM