DIVER SIDE HEADLIGHT NOT WORKING WITH NEW BULBS

2002 Pontiac Sunfire

P.webb

November, 14, 2011 AT 11:49 PM

Service light activates after lights blink. Replaced the bulbs and rotated switched them around after the same one side didn't work. Other electrical problems that may or may not be related include. Sunroof does not open all the way, driver side window is slow to open and close if it does at all, ac only works on the 3rd and 4th settings, and half the clock on the driver side is dimmed out. Other than these the car is excellent and will probably last me another 200,000 km. Any suggestions for the headlight or these other problems?

Jacobandnickolas

November, 14, 2011 AT 11:55 PM

As far as the fan, check the blower motor resister. Next, check to see if there is power to the lights. The plug could be bad. Also, check fuses in the power box under the hood.

P.webb

November, 15, 2011 AT 12:38 AM

Thanks for the help with the fan. I just switched the fuses for the left and right head lamps, no change. I also checked current between the battery= good, connection between battery and positive and negative socket inputs = good, between positive and negative socket inputs and ground and that is good. So I know there is power going to through the socket.

Jacobandnickolas

November, 15, 2011 AT 1:24 AM

Double check grounds and if there is power at the socket, it may need replcaed.

Reverse Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Subaru Legacy
Brake Light Bulb Replacement
Fog Light Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Fog Light Bulb Replacement w/ H.I.D Kit