MY NISSAN PATROL BRAKE MALFUNCTION THE BRAKE ...

2002 Nissan Patrol/Safari

jgez

June, 9, 2012 AT 2:15 AM

My Nissan Patrol brake malfunction - the brake missed. (Engine type ZD3.0 auto transmission, Turbo Diesel, 2002 milage at 308637 on 22/05/2012 I drive my nissan patrol travel at speed 50km, the weather is fine sunny and dry, near to the junction at bend, I reduce speed from 50 to 40km then I pressed the brake pedal once, the car slow down, when brake are pressed again the brake miss and I keep on pressing again still no brake, just within 5 second suddenly the brake jammed, the skid and the car overturned, all four wheels up. And for your info some nissan patrol user here also encountered same problem! Brake missed. What causing this missed brake and jammed?

cadieman

June, 9, 2012 AT 2:48 AM

Have the master cylinder checked. You may have bad pistons in the calipers jamming the brakes jack it up and spin the wheels it should not feal tight. If they do you will need to have your brakes check out. Dont drive it. Ty for using 2carpros god bless and pl try to donate.

Brake Master Cylinder Replacement Like a Pro
Brake Shoe/Drum Replacement - Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement