Y IS MY CAR SHAKING ?

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

Sixto106

July, 29, 2012 AT 9:23 PM

Hi I have a lancer 2002 and my car is shaking when I am stop and when I drive. I change both sensor and fuel injector now and it's still doing the same thing. Do you kno what it could be? I was told it was a hairline crack on my head gasket but my car is not overheating?

July, 29, 2012 AT 9:52 PM

What codes? What sensors did you change and why? Is it the motor or when you are stopping?

Sixto106

July, 29, 2012 AT 9:58 PM

One code came out for slow leak on catolic converter and two came out for heated sensor and another came out for fuel injector 1-4. I change it bc that what I was told to do. It's the motor the my exhaust is shaking in the back. It's when the car is still and when I press the petal and it's shakes and hesate.

July, 29, 2012 AT 10:04 PM

There is no code for leak at cat.
The heated o2 sensor, which one? Did you check the fuses as they are common when you have 1 bad sensor.

Once again, what were the code numbers? We need them to further help you. A code never identifes an bad part, just a failed system

Sixto106

July, 29, 2012 AT 10:10 PM

Exhaust it was would I meant. And I dnt have the codes. And yes I check the fuse. And it was the rear sensor. Me personality I dnt kno about cars so I'm going on what people are telling me.

July, 29, 2012 AT 10:28 PM

I would go on what a real shop tells you. They are the pros and they will tell you the failure instead of guessing the failure and spending money you dont need to spend.

Sixto106

July, 29, 2012 AT 10:31 PM

Ok I was goin to do that tomorrow. Do you recommend any shops in the Orlando area?

July, 29, 2012 AT 10:32 PM

Sorry, from central pa.

Sixto106

July, 29, 2012 AT 10:34 PM

Ok thanks for you time.

Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Rear
Brake Pad/Brake Rotor Replacement - Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Chevrolet