BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
2002 Mercury Sable
September, 29, 2012 AT 2:21 AM
I want a step by step procedure on removing the radiator on this vehicle
FOUND 861 RELATED QUESTIONS
I Have Milky Looking Stuff In My Radiato
Do I Need To Remove My Radiator In Order
September, 29, 2012 AT 8:54 AM
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the battery and battery tray.
2. Drain the cooling system.
3. Disconnect the upper radiator hose.
4. Disconnect the degas return hose.
5. Disconnect the upper transmission cooler line.
6. Remove the two A/C condenser retaining bolts.
7. Raise and support the vehicle.
8. Remove the radiator support bracket bolts and the radiator support bracket.
9. Disconnect the lower radiator hose.
10. Disconnect the lower transmission cooler line.
11. Remove the two bolts retaining the condenser to the radiator.
12. Secure the A/C condenser.
13. Remove the bolt retaining the P/S cooler to the radiator.
14. Remove the nuts and the radiator support brackets.
15. Remove the radiator from the vehicle.
16. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
to post a reply.
How To Replace A Radiator On A 52 Plate Petrol...
How to replace a radiator on a 52 plate petrol ford mondeo ghia thanks
Engine cooling problem 2000 ford taurus 6 cyl front wheel drive automatic 130000 miles does the radiator come out in the engine co
Cooling Fan Problem
Hey guys well by looking at the previous request for help i've got to tell you you guys helped out big time last time anyway the c
Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Radiator Leaking? Replace It Like The Pros
Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Engine Overheating? Fix It Like The Pros
Check Out This Information On Engine Coolant
Leaking Radiator Hose? Fix It Like The Pros
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.