BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
2002 Mercury Sable
I want a step by step procedure on removing the radiator on this vehicle
Saturday, September 29th, 2012 AT 2:21 AM
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the battery and battery tray.
2. Drain the cooling system.
3. Disconnect the upper radiator hose.
4. Disconnect the degas return hose.
5. Disconnect the upper transmission cooler line.
6. Remove the two A/C condenser retaining bolts.
7. Raise and support the vehicle.
8. Remove the radiator support bracket bolts and the radiator support bracket.
9. Disconnect the lower radiator hose.
10. Disconnect the lower transmission cooler line.
11. Remove the two bolts retaining the condenser to the radiator.
12. Secure the A/C condenser.
13. Remove the bolt retaining the P/S cooler to the radiator.
14. Remove the nuts and the radiator support brackets.
15. Remove the radiator from the vehicle.
16. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Saturday, September 29th, 2012 AT 8:54 AM
to post a reply.
2002 Mercury Sable Radiator
How to remove radiator 2002 mercury sable
Pulling Out My Radiator
What steps must be taken when removing the radiator out of a 2000 sable do i have to remove the gray plastic piece around the fans
1999 Mercury Sable Radiator Problem
Hello i'm hoping you can help me in diagnosing my sables problem my sable has 148 000 miles and has been an excellent car last fal
1995 Mercury Grand Marquis Radiator
1995 mercury grand marquis replaced intake manifold now cannot get water coolant back into radiator how
Found 863 related questions
1998 Mercury Sable Radiator
1995 Mercury Sable
How Do I Replace The Radiator On A 2001 Mercury Sable
Manuals and Instructions
Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Find a car manual for your car
Radiator Leaking? Replace It Like The Pros
Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Engine Overheating? Fix It Like The Pros
Radiator Hose Replacement - Upper - Chevrolet
Coolant Drain & Fill Ford Ecoboost F-150 3.5L
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.