BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I agree to the
Login with Facebook
NOT A MEMBER?
2002 ISUZU AXIOM
How do you replace the EGR valve on a Isuzu Axiom 2002?
have the same problem?
Saturday, March 5th, 2011 AT 4:24 PM
Its pretty straight forward here you go.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Disconnect the electrical connector at the EGR valve.
3. Remove the bolts from the common chamber.
4. Remove the EGR valve from the common chamber manifold.
5. Remove the gasket from the common chamber manifold.
1. Install the gasket on the common chamber.
2. Install the EGR valve on the common chamber.
3. Secure the EGR valve and the gasket with the bolts.
Torque: 25 N-m (18 lb ft)
NOTE: It is possible to install the EGR valve rotated 180 from the correct position. Make sure that the base of the valve is placed so that it aligns with the mounting flange.
4. Connect the electrical connector at the EGR valve.
5. Connect the negative battery cable.
Saturday, March 5th, 2011 AT 5:01 PM
to post a reply.
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
How to gather codes Ford Explorer
Code Read Retrieval/Clear Scion XD
Code Read Retrieval/Clear - Dodge Stratus
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2017 2CarPros, Inc.