BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
2002 Isuzu Axiom
March, 5, 2011 AT 4:24 PM
How do you replace the EGR valve on a Isuzu Axiom 2002?
FOUND 756 RELATED QUESTIONS
Removing Egr Valve And Replacing With Me
Ex V6 Replacing An Egr Valve
March, 5, 2011 AT 5:01 PM
Its pretty straight forward here you go.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Disconnect the electrical connector at the EGR valve.
3. Remove the bolts from the common chamber.
4. Remove the EGR valve from the common chamber manifold.
5. Remove the gasket from the common chamber manifold.
1. Install the gasket on the common chamber.
2. Install the EGR valve on the common chamber.
3. Secure the EGR valve and the gasket with the bolts.
Torque: 25 N-m (18 lb ft)
NOTE: It is possible to install the EGR valve rotated 180 from the correct position. Make sure that the base of the valve is placed so that it aligns with the mounting flange.
4. Connect the electrical connector at the EGR valve.
5. Connect the negative battery cable.
to post a reply.
Do I Need To Replace My Egr Valve
Check engine light has codes p0102 p0402 i was instructed that i need to replace the egr valve or clean so i used the spray and no
Help!! Trying To Remove This Egr Valve.
Hi all i have a 1994 grand marquis it has 135k miles on it i just got it about 4 months ago i started to get an quot check engine
Removing The Egr Valve
Engine performance problem 1992 mercury marquis v8 two wheel drive automatic 106000 miles i need help removing teh egr valve i ca
Code Read Retrieval/Clear - Dodge Stratus
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Read Codes Like a Pro
Code Read Retrieval/Clear Honda Civic
How to gather codes Ford Explorer
How to read codes Chevrolet Blazer
Code Read Retrieval/Clear Chevrolet Camaro
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.