BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
2002 ISUZU AXIOM
How do you replace the EGR valve on a Isuzu Axiom 2002?
have the same problem?
Saturday, March 5th, 2011 AT 4:24 PM
Its pretty straight forward here you go.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Disconnect the electrical connector at the EGR valve.
3. Remove the bolts from the common chamber.
4. Remove the EGR valve from the common chamber manifold.
5. Remove the gasket from the common chamber manifold.
1. Install the gasket on the common chamber.
2. Install the EGR valve on the common chamber.
3. Secure the EGR valve and the gasket with the bolts.
Torque: 25 N-m (18 lb ft)
NOTE: It is possible to install the EGR valve rotated 180 from the correct position. Make sure that the base of the valve is placed so that it aligns with the mounting flange.
4. Connect the electrical connector at the EGR valve.
5. Connect the negative battery cable.
Saturday, March 5th, 2011 AT 5:01 PM
to post a reply.
Other EGR Valve Replace/Remove Questions
Egr Valve 2001 Izusu Rodeo
I Replace Egr Valve Disconnected Both Both Battery Cable From The Battery And The Chech Engine Like Is Back On Again It Runs Real Good
I Have A 2002 Isuzu Trooper And We Changed The Catalic...
I Have A 2002 Isuzu Trooper And We Changed The Catalic Converts And Egr Valve But It Still Won't Drive Over 20 Mph What Is Wrong And We ...
1999isuzu Rodeo,119,000,v6 Egr Problem
I Just Got A 1999 Isuzu Rodeo. The Check Engine Light Came On And We Had It Read. The Code Said It Was The Egr Valve. We Replaced The Egr ...
Igot Areading That I Needed An Egr Unit Replaced It ...
Igot Areading That I Needed An Egr Unit Replaced It Car Start But Later It Wont Catalyrt Con Vertor Is Not Hot
Related EGR Valve Replace/Remove Questions
2002 Isuzu Rodeo
1996 Trooper Code: P0401-egr Insufficient Air Flow
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Step by Step video GMC Yukon XL 2000-2006
Code Read Chevrolet Blazer 1995-2005
Is it Safe to Drive Check Engine Light
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.