BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
2002 Isuzu Axiom
How do you replace the EGR valve on a Isuzu Axiom 2002?
Saturday, March 5th, 2011 AT 4:24 PM
Its pretty straight forward here you go.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Disconnect the electrical connector at the EGR valve.
3. Remove the bolts from the common chamber.
4. Remove the EGR valve from the common chamber manifold.
5. Remove the gasket from the common chamber manifold.
1. Install the gasket on the common chamber.
2. Install the EGR valve on the common chamber.
3. Secure the EGR valve and the gasket with the bolts.
Torque: 25 N-m (18 lb ft)
NOTE: It is possible to install the EGR valve rotated 180 from the correct position. Make sure that the base of the valve is placed so that it aligns with the mounting flange.
4. Connect the electrical connector at the EGR valve.
5. Connect the negative battery cable.
Saturday, March 5th, 2011 AT 5:01 PM
to post a reply.
I Have A 2002 Isuzu Trooper And We Changed The ...
I have a 2002 isuzu trooper and we changed the catalic converts and egr valve but it still won't drive over 20 mph what is wrong and we
1999isuzu Rodeo,119,000,v6 Egr Problem
I just got a 1999 isuzu rodeo the check engine light came on and we had it read the code said it was the egr valve we replaced the e
Igot Areading That I Needed An Egr Unit ...
Igot areading that i needed an egr unit replaced it car start but later it wont catalyrt con vertor is not hot
Removing Egr Valve And Replacing With Metal ...
I have a possibly bad egr valve that hasnt been removed from the car yet but if and when i remove it and it is bad how i
Found 751 related questions
2002 Isuzu Rodeo
Egr Valve 2001 Izusu Rodeo
Manuals and Instructions
Code Read Chevrolet Blazer 1995-2005
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Find a car manual for your car
How to read codes Chevrolet Blazer
Code Read Retrieval/Clear Mercedes-Benz C230
Code Read Retrieval/Clear Honda Civic
Code Read Retrieval/Clear
Read your own check engine light codes
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.