Its pretty straight forward here you go.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Disconnect the electrical connector at the EGR valve.
3. Remove the bolts from the common chamber.
4. Remove the EGR valve from the common chamber manifold.
5. Remove the gasket from the common chamber manifold.
1. Install the gasket on the common chamber.
2. Install the EGR valve on the common chamber.
3. Secure the EGR valve and the gasket with the bolts.
Torque: 25 N-m (18 lb ft)
NOTE: It is possible to install the EGR valve rotated 180 from the correct position. Make sure that the base of the valve is placed so that it aligns with the mounting flange.
4. Connect the electrical connector at the EGR valve.
5. Connect the negative battery cable.
Saturday, March 5th, 2011 AT 5:01 PM