I have a 2002 international 4300 dt 466 bobtail with black smoke coming from exhaust, have allready changed pistons, injectors, harness, and still have #1 injector not firing.
have the same problem?
Saturday, March 5th, 2011 AT 4:31 PM
Probable causes of an engine running rich are as follows:
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.