1. Remove the cooling fan motor and shroud.
2. Drain the cooling system.
3. Remove the four pin-type retainers from the radiator air deflector.
4. Lower the vehicle.
5. Disconnect the upper radiator hose.
6. Raise the vehicle.
Vehicles with air conditioning
7. Support the condenser and transaxle oil cooler (if equipped).
8. Disconnect the radiator upper coolant hose.
9. Disconnect the radiator lower coolant hoses.
10. Disconnect the horn electrical connector.
11. Remove the radiator support bracket bolts.
12. Remove the radiator support bracket.
13. Remove the radiator.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 AT 10:13 AM