CODE P0113 HIGH CIRCUIT INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR

• CHedglin
  • 2002 Ford Explorer

2002 Ford Explorer XLT 4.0 SOHC. I replaced the MAF sensor and the Coolant temperature Sensor and vehicle doesn't run stuil

Driving down the highway one day and lost power wouldn't go above 2000 rpms when I hit the gas. I pulled over and the truck died. When I started it back up I would hit the gas and it would shut off and when it idled it was real sluggish. I towed it home its in my driveway and now doesn't start at all. I bought a diagnostics computer and it read a bunch of cylinder misfires and multiple misfires.

I also got the code p0113 came up as 1 circuit high input intake air temp. Sensor. On my vehicle it is part of the MAF sensor. I replaced the MAF and still doesn't start. I also replaced the Coolant temp. Sensor for the hell of it cuz I noticed it was bad. What is wrong with my truck?

Sunday, November 13th, 2011 AT 11:40 PM

• hmac300

Check your fuel pressure because of the random misfires it should be 60-65 psi. Then check your hoses that go to valve covers for holes as well as duct work between maf and throttle plate.

Monday, November 14th, 2011 AT 1:23 AM