Need description of DTC code PO715

JLOBAINA
  • 2002 CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY

Scanner reads PO715 on a 2002 chrysler country what does it mean & what can I do to fix car? Car has a leak in the evaporation system

Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 AT 9:29 PM

ASEMASTER6371

715 is a transmission code. It needs a shop with a scanner to monitor the sensors and find out the issue as to why it is lighting the check engine light. Nothing you can do at this point.

Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 AT 9:31 PM

P0715 Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit A Malfunction-for the leak have the Evap system smoke tested

Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 AT 9:55 PM
CHAARD

You don't necessarily need to take it to a tranny shop or a dealer. You'll just get more frustrated. Find a mechanic buddy and replace the input speed sensor. Might as well replace the output sensor also. $20 ea.
Just Google 2002 Town and Country transmission problems. And you'll see what I mean.

Saturday, August 18th, 2012 AT 3:23 AM
DADKAZ70

Having the same problem with a 1999 Town and Country Limited 3.8 liter. PO715 and PO700. Think its called "Limited" because there is a limited number of days until the next problem developes. Think I'll change an output sensor, but I suspect an electrical voltage problem. I'll have the battery tested tomorrow. Let me know if you have any luck. Thanks.

Sunday, August 19th, 2012 AT 7:00 PM

Other P0715 Questions