NEED DESCRIPTION OF DTC CODE PO715

2002 Chrysler Town and Country

jlobaina

August, 2, 2012 AT 9:29 PM

Scanner reads PO715 on a 2002 chrysler country what does it mean & what can I do to fix car? Car has a leak in the evaporation system

August, 2, 2012 AT 9:31 PM

715 is a transmission code. It needs a shop with a scanner to monitor the sensors and find out the issue as to why it is lighting the check engine light. Nothing you can do at this point.

August, 2, 2012 AT 9:55 PM

P0715 Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit A Malfunction-for the leak have the Evap system smoke tested

chaard

August, 18, 2012 AT 3:23 AM

You don't necessarily need to take it to a tranny shop or a dealer. You'll just get more frustrated. Find a mechanic buddy and replace the input speed sensor. Might as well replace the output sensor also. $20 ea.
Just Google 2002 Town and Country transmission problems. And you'll see what I mean.

dadkaz70

August, 19, 2012 AT 7:00 PM

Having the same problem with a 1999 Town and Country Limited 3.8 liter. PO715 and PO700. Think its called "Limited" because there is a limited number of days until the next problem developes. Think I'll change an output sensor, but I suspect an electrical voltage problem. I'll have the battery tested tomorrow. Let me know if you have any luck. Thanks.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Coolant Temperature Sender Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement
Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus