Ok your going to have to get access to a factory compatible scan tool and folloe these steps,
1. Verify that the security lamp is OFF when attempting to start.
2. Verify that the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) parameter "PCM / VCM in VTD Fail Enable" indicates NO.
3. If YES, this indicates a problem with the theft deterrent system.
4. If NO, check that the Starter Relay clicks in the Underhood Bussed Electrical Center (UBEC) while moving the key cylinder to CRANK.
5. If the relay clicks, but no starter engagement, then check the battery, battery cables, and engine ground cable, if nothing found test starter for power, and power on start wire.
Friday, February 25th, 2011 AT 10:27 PM