WHAT TO DO ABOUT MY CAR

2001 Saturn SL2

jacobsmith

September, 4, 2012 AT 7:52 PM

My car is getting error codes p0130 and p0134. I suspect it's my 02 sensor but i'm not sure which one is it since I recently changed my front end sensor. My car doesn't have any significant problems outside that my mileage on the car has gone down a bit. Do you have any ideas on what I shoul do?

saturntech9

September, 4, 2012 AT 7:59 PM

Do you have a scan tool that reads live engine data?Also a multi meter?

jacobsmith

September, 4, 2012 AT 8:28 PM

I read the levels on both sensors last Saturday, The Front end was bouncing all over the place (My estimate was 1.0 -.7) and the back sensor stayed around the same level with little movement (.6 -.7). I'm not 100% sure what that means

saturntech9

September, 4, 2012 AT 8:55 PM

To get the rear one going it has to be hot and you have to give it gas.

jacobsmith

September, 4, 2012 AT 9:01 PM

What exactly does that mean? Does that also mean my front Sensor is working fine?

saturntech9

September, 5, 2012 AT 1:38 AM

Both codes are for the front o2 sensor screwed into the exhaust manifold.I posted the trouble tree for the code P0134 let me know whjat you find. That codee is usually because of a bad o2 sensor.

Oxygen Sensor Replacement Honda Civic 1996-20
Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus
Fail Your Smog Test? Fix it Fast