WHATS THE CORRECT PLACEMENT OF COOLANT HOSES FROM HEATER AND OVERFLOW TANK AT THE BLOCK

2001 Saturn L300

kmleach

September, 25, 2012 AT 11:43 PM

Replaced oil cooler, and head gaskets, after finding oil in coolant. Only have water in the coolant system, and its overheating, boilong back into overflow tank. I'm not sure I have the resevoir hose and heater hoses in right places. All three have similar inlet size, and I have replaced the hoses with generic tubing. There is one on the cross over housing, and two at the lower radiator inlet. I'm thinking one of the two goes to overflow and one to heater, cross over attaches to heater. New water pump, and the fans work.

saturntech9

September, 25, 2012 AT 11:54 PM

For starters the oil coolers are usually the cause of oil in the coolant not the heads or head gaskets.I have replaced a lot of the oil coolers for the oil in coolant but not heads or head gaskets. Also pics would really help.

Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic