CAUTION: HALOGEN BULBS CONTAIN A GAS UNDER PRESSURE. HANDLING A BULB IMPROPERLY COULD CAUSE IT TO SHATTER INTO FLYING GLASS FRAGMENTS. TO HELP AVOID PERSONAL INJURY:
* TURN OFF THE HEADLAMP SWITCH AND ALLOW THE BULB TO COOL BEFORE HANGING BULBS. LEAVE THE HEADLAMP SWITCH OFF UNTIL THE BULB CHANGE IS COMPLETE.
* ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION WHEN CHANGING A HALOGEN BULB.
* HANDLE THE BULB ONLY BY ITS BASE. AVOID TOUCHING THE GLASS.
* PLACE THE USED BULB IN THE NEW BULB'S CARTON AND DISPOSE OF IT PROPERLY. KEEP HALOGEN BULBS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
1. Disconnect headlamp bulb sockets from headlamp lens by rotating socket 1/4 turn. Pull socket rearward until bulb clears housing and lift up for access to bulb.
2. Remove headlamp bulb from headlamp harness
1 Without touching the glass, connect headlamp bulb to harness.
2. Insert bulb into headlamp housing and rotate 1/4 turn to lock. (Assembly must be correctly positioned to insert and lock.)
Monday, March 28th, 2011 AT 7:37 PM