WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF FINDING A NEW BODY CONTROL MODULE?

2001 Saturn L100

foxhannah

September, 22, 2011 AT 1:49 AM

The body control module is damaged and I had it sent to a repair place in FL, but they couldn't fix all the problems. The guy who was looking at it tried to get a new module from three different places that said they had one in stock. Only to find out that it wasn't on the shelf.

saturntech9

September, 22, 2011 AT 2:00 AM

You can try www. Parts. Com if you cant find it on there website call them and they will help you find one. After you get a new one you will have to go to a gm dealer to have it programed with mileage calibration etc.

saturntech9

September, 22, 2011 AT 2:05 AM

I just found one on www. Rockauto. Com its under the electrical tab I also have a 5 percent discount code I will sharw with you if you order it.

foxhannah

September, 22, 2011 AT 2:13 AM

Thanks for the response! I went to rockauto. Com and found the module, as well. I'll show it to the guy who has my car and see what he thinks. I am definitely interested in using the discount code, if you don't mind sharing. Thanks again!

saturntech9

September, 22, 2011 AT 2:36 AM

I will get you that code that is the body control module it has to be programed by the dealer with mileage etc.I have replace so many I lost count.

foxhannah

September, 22, 2011 AT 3:40 AM

Great, thanks!

saturntech9

September, 23, 2011 AT 10:22 PM

The discount code is 66470203242193 when your ordering put it in the how did you hear about us box then hit the apply box.