• jessicalank-cosbey
  • 2001 Isuzu Rodeo

I have a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo that is having a few problems and I was wondering if they are related. First the shifter is loose and now has a problem getting out of park. After reading some other post I have been able to get going if I turn the key to ACC and put in neutral. Second the wind shield wipers don't work in intermitten mode and the rear wiper works once in a great while. Third my stereo speakers on the driver side continue to go in and out. My stereo was put in after market. I did buy this truck 2 years ago so it was used and has 130k miles. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 AT 11:12 PM

• mhpautos

Shifter pivot may be loose that would possibly account for locking in park, or the brake pedal inter lock need adjusting as well. Wipers are proberbly a faulty switch, radio will I feel be a loose speaker wire or a bad conection when they fitted the radio.

Friday, August 17th, 2012 AT 1:16 AM