HESITATION UPON ACCELERATION AND SURGING AT STOP

2001 Isuzu Rodeo

alnpchh

July, 31, 2011 AT 4:26 PM

I have a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo approx 20k miles on reman engine. The check engine light has been coming on and going off for some time now. Now the vehicle hesitates severely when accelerating and surges when I come to a stop, it idles fine in neutral or park. I went to autozone and had they read the following trouble codes, p0300, p1627 and p0463. They also supplied me a definition for each code. Do I just start replacing parts or is there a way to narrow down what I should do. The information theyprovided says it could be anything from a faulty ignition system, injector, fuel pump, electrical issue, etc, etc.

93 F150 Hesitates/surges

Engine Surging

October, 2, 2011 AT 12:03 PM

Which engine do you have?

When multiple codes occurs, it is possible one is triggerng others and you should find out which is the main fault. It could also be due to a loose or contaminated wire connector and best to check and test components to confirm that it is bad before replacing them.