CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, AND REDUCED POWER LIGHT ARE ON ?

2001 Isuzu Rodeo

carmadness

April, 25, 2012 AT 10:59 AM

When we start the car the two lights come on check engine light and the power light is on car cant go more then 20 mph if not it cut off on me please help!

mhpautos

April, 25, 2012 AT 11:09 AM

The light is indicating that there is a fault code set we need that code to start tracking down the fault, go get a scan done and post it here for further assistance.

furgo7193

July, 8, 2012 AT 2:46 AM

I am having same issue with my 01 Rodeo 3.2l V6 200k, Intermittent engine code p0402 & p0402pd with no noticeable driveability issues. This happens mainly in low humid conditions. Friday was high temp day with alot of highway driving. After the truck sat for about an hour, I turned it back on and had the engine light and reduced power lights. Good thing I was right around the corner from home. Once I got home after driving 20mph, I pulled the codes and had p1125, p1295, p1515 along with pending codes for each. Everything I found online says to check wiring first. I had someone suggest to check the fuses before that. I started the truck today and the reduced power light was off. I cleared the code but it seems like there is some hesitation. Ideas?