THE CURRENT AGREEMENT IS THE NOISE IS A HOWLING ...

2001 Honda Accord

obicarworks

February, 13, 2013 AT 9:10 PM

The current agreement is the noise is a howling noise. We noticed ths the power steering pump hose is leaking oil but then the power sterring pump oil is stil within guage level yet the howling noise persists. Pls what do you suggest now. Could it b from the roller?Or where else?Can tyre aligent csuse this. Am really st wits end. Helpe

February, 15, 2013 AT 6:08 AM

Where is the noise coming from?

obicarworks

February, 15, 2013 AT 5:10 PM

The howling noise comes out of the car hood i.E from inside ghe bonnet, nearer the car tyres, the reason I taught of hub bearing. I changed one side hub-the driver side. Now d noise is still there. Am being told to change the passenger side hub also to see if it will stop. Currently I have done car alignment and wheel balancing, also rotating the tyres stil not ok. The sound is most heared when on higher speed but on slower speeds ot does not make the sound. Also if you rev up the car when stationary, you wont hear the noise also. The noise is like this. Huuuuuuuuuuuuu! Hope this description can help Sir.

February, 15, 2013 AT 6:05 PM

Yes, that do indicate the wheel bearings are most likely to be faulty.

Steering Pump Replacement Mercedes Benz
Power Steering Pump Replacement Chevy Tahoe
Power Steering Pump Pulley Removal
Power Steering Fluid Flush Chevrolet Blazer
Power Steering Fluid Change Kia Sportage