A/C ISSUE

2001 Ford Taurus

rpayne1969

June, 1, 2014 AT 12:48 PM

Going thru a rainstorm the other day and had to turn off the air conditioner and turned on the defroster. Tried to turn the air conditioner back on and it would only blow out heat. The condenser for the air conditioner is working and it is full of Freon but will still only blow out hot air. I was told it could possibly be the a/c control module but I do not know where it is located under the dash to try and change it on my own. Please advise. I'm from up north and this Florida weather is unbearable without the ac. We would appreciate any help with this issue. Thank you!

A/c 02 L 300

Ac Will Not Turn On!!!

hmac300

June, 1, 2014 AT 2:53 PM

Check for a vacuum leak first start at engine then to ac heat control at the back( the buttons or knobs you turn or push.) Then see if item 10 is working in drawing it will be a vacuum motor and shold pull the door so only ac will come thru.

Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue