DO U HAVE ADVICE ABOUT MY FORD KA 2001 PLESAE

• pedro200933
  • 2001 Ford Ka
  • manual
  • 78 miles

I have a ford ka 2001, the light came on on the dashboard, the car seems to misfire, its like theres a block when I try to accelerate thats how id explain it, its been happening on and off for around 3 to 4 months now, I changed the spark plugs as I was told it may need changing but the problem still there, thank u for ur advice

Monday, May 9th, 2011 AT 7:15 PM

• pedro200933

I think its an engine warning mangement light it look like an orange lit box with 3 things cominbg from it, I will take a picture soon and reply to ur reply, also want to thank u for ur reply and help, thank u mate ur a decent guy helping me out thanks

Monday, May 9th, 2011 AT 7:35 PM
  • rasmataz

No problem -when ready come on back we'll take it to the extreme-Have the computer scanned for code/s-start here

Monday, May 9th, 2011 AT 7:39 PM
  • pedro200933

Hi sorry ilogged out, I had to make food, so what do u mean have the computer scanned for code/s-start here? I thnk you for ur help again
if u havent guessed im no good with cars

Monday, May 9th, 2011 AT 8:48 PM
  • rasmataz

I understand-engine management light coming on-the computer senses a problem within the parameter sensors and actuator-You need to get it scanned for code/s and comeback with it if any present

Monday, May 9th, 2011 AT 9:37 PM
  • pedro200933

Ok I will have to take the car to a garage to have it read bt the code machine finder thing, thanks for your help I will let u know how I get on as my mate said it could be faulty pipes/connections wrongly gapped sparks or dagmaged sparks or it needs to be kripton tuned, have u heard of this and do u think he might be right, thanks again for ur help, do u get paid for this? Paul

Monday, May 9th, 2011 AT 10:13 PM