Which programming procedure did you use? The one in the owner manual or this one (last time I reprogrammed a remote, the procedure in the manual didn't work but the one below did):
1. Turn the ignition to ACC or ON and the radio to off. Do not crank the engine.
2. Press and hold the DISP button on the radio for at least five seconds until settings is displayed.
3. Press the SEEK up or down arrows until FOB PROG appears on the display.
4. Press the PREV or NEXT button to enter the submenu. The current selection will have an asterisk next to it. BEGIN will be displayed.
5. Press the DISP button to start programming. When the message PUSH FOB flashes, press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for 15 seconds. A chime will be heard to verify the transmitter is learned.
1. Scroll until EXIT appears on the display.
2. Press the DISP button to exit programming. A chime will he heard to verify the exit.
Friday, October 12th, 2012 AT 8:02 PM