SUSPENSION

2000 Peugeot 106

Stuartf50

November, 23, 2010 AT 2:38 AM

Basically had a crash the other night only impact to the vehicle was the near side front pannel which has more or less been ripped off a crack to the front bumper the trim ripped off a tyre popped rim chipped away and the actual suspension I'm guessing has been knocked back out of postiton on each side so must of taken the major force from impact as each wheel has been forced into the back of the wheel arch. Is this fixable damage can the suspenion be realigned to the up right position if there is no damage to the chassis or other parts of it's. I think its the macpherson strut type of suspension on a front wheel drive car. Vehicle will start and the wheels will still turn upon movement from the steering wheel

fixitmr

November, 23, 2010 AT 4:41 AM

Only got hit on side(1) and both wheels are knocked back? Sounds serious to me. Like the whole lower frame/chassis is trashed?

fixitmr

November, 23, 2010 AT 4:46 AM

Or maybe the swaybar that holds wheels position got knocked off it's mounts?

Lower Control Arm Bushing Replacement Honda
Upper Control Arm Replacement
Shock Replacement - Front Chevrolet Silverado
Replace Tie Rod End
Air Shock Replacement Mercedes Benz S Class