CAN YOU GIVE ME DETAILS ON HOW TO REPAIR MY CAR WITH THE FOLLOWING ISSUE?

2000 Mitsubishi Montero

tiffanyestherbonner

August, 28, 2012 AT 4:04 PM

Vehicle been releasing some blue smoke, I was told its the head gasket leaking and I needed to get the head gasket checked out, replace old seals, change timing belt. However after a month of this work being done, am seeing smoke again.

racefan966

August, 28, 2012 AT 4:22 PM

How many miles on are the engine? Blue smoke is and indication of oil bypassing the rings so I would thinking a rebuilt engine is more in order. See head gaskets would allow antifreeze to get in the engine causing more steam then smoke. I would also check the pcv valve just to see if it plugged but still thinking tired engine.

tiffanyestherbonner

August, 28, 2012 AT 5:03 PM

Thanks for your response, I am not sure the miles on the engine will take a look at it.

tiffanyestherbonner

August, 29, 2012 AT 4:24 PM

My radiator got torn by the ac fan and all the freon got release, what is the best method to remedy this situation?

racefan966

September, 2, 2012 AT 2:56 PM

Can you include a pick of what the problem is? If it is the A/C condensor in the front of the radiator that cools the freon for the A/C all you can do is replace it or unplug the a/c clutch and have no a/c depends on how much you want to spend.

Camshaft Angle Sensor Replacement P0015
Engine Cylinder Compression Test - All Cars