THE REAR OF MY IS DROOPING! PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!

2000 Lincoln Navigator

LauraG9

I just noticed it 2 days ago my navigator started dropping. Some days it will be normal other days it would be drooping. Can anyone help me with this. Has this happened to any of you out there?

Wiring Issue?

AllenN

Hey.I might be able to help. What exactly is it happening? Do you happen to hear any air leak by any chance?

LauraG9

Yes I heard it today. Are my airbags popped? I was researching only and I noticed this happens frequently? A lot of people have being saying the dealer overcharges way too much. Any tips? Thanks

AllenN

Hey Laura, Yes it actually does. It happened to me too and when I searched online I noticed a lot of people having the same exact issue as well. I am not sure if your airbags are popped but they might be leaking. Just be careful and as much as I hate to say this; take it to the dealer but just for them to tell you what is wrong. Let them look at your car in depth because it might be something else. Just find out first, I dont want to tell you something when it might be something else. Run it by me once they give you the information. I hope everything is well.

LauraG9

Allen thank you. Yeah I went ahead and took it to the dealer, I will have the results tomm. Lets see what they tell me.

LauraG9

Hey Allen,
I got my car back, I thought I was going to get it back Thursday. What are my other options? I couldn't believe how much they wanted. You were not kidding. They found the airbags, compressor, solenoids (however you spell it), and some other stuff there. They told me easilty $4,000. I don't have $4,000 just like that. Noooo way. So what are my other options?

AllenN

February, 1, 2011 AT 4:31 PM

Laura

Well I am not surprised, lOl. Anyways you could either 1. Have the dealer fix it or 2. I suggest you use a company called Strutmasters. My buddy said it was a life saver for him and it worked perfectly in his car. He is really happy with the ride and best of all he only paid about $600 compared to $4000. So you can go with this route and check them out. Their website is www. Strutmasters. Com and I would highly recommend calling instead of online because they can answer any questions you have. I'm just passing along the infor. My buddy gave me. I hope I was able to help you out, Laura.

LauraG9

February, 3, 2011 AT 4:25 PM

Allen. I think I'm going to try with option #2. They seem legit and I need this to be solved as quick as possible. I'm calling them today. Hopefully I get it by Monday so I can get this baby on the road again. Thanks Allen.

Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement - Rear
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Toyota
Serpentine Belt Replacement Acura MDX
Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevy Silverado
Engine Oil Change and Filter Toyota Corolla
Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Camaro