CAR SHAKING AND WOULD NOT MOVE

2000 Jeep Cherokee

jozee

June, 14, 2012 AT 7:46 PM

I have a 2000 jeep cherokee, a few wks back my car really shook alot then went away, the other day the whole car was shaking and when I went to put my foot on the gas pedal it would move it was bucking and bucking, I only had to make it a few blocks to go home so I tried, after a few minute of this she finally rode smoothly, my husband is pretty knowledgable and can fix basic things in the car he naturally took it out for a ride its been fine since then, he thinks something might have clogged the gas line. Prob should get a tune up what do you think

June, 14, 2012 AT 7:51 PM

-If it hasn't seen a tune-up since its new its time to get one' also might want to check the actual fuel pressure with gauge-start here

June, 15, 2012 AT 12:46 PM

SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND!

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2007-ford-taurus-tune-up

THESE "ENTIRE" BOOKS ARE SLAP FILLED WITH INFO THAT CAN GET YOU OUTTA SO MANY DIFFERENT BINDS. SAD THING IS, TOO MANY FOLKS WANNA "INSTANT FIX", DO NOT TAKE THE TIME TO "UNDERSTAND" THE "WHYs AND HOWS". VEHICLES OF TODAY ARE MUCH MORE COMPLEX THAN MY JEEPS, MORE INTENSE READING AND COMPREHENSION IS REQUIRED. JUST REMEMBER IF THE GOAL IS "BEING SELF SUFFICIENT, KEEPING THE SHOP OUTTA THE PICTURE", A LITTLE "LEG WORK" ON YOUR END MAY BE REQUIRED.

Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Mini Cooper
Front Pad-Rotor Replacement Subaru Legacy
Front Brake Pads & Rotor Replacement Chevy
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front BMW M3
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front