I NEED HELP PUTTING THE ENGINE IN MY CIVIC SI I ...

• denisgonzalez
  • 2000 Honda Civic

I need help putting the engine in my civic si I really need help

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 AT 2:04 AM

• Jacobandnickolas

Explain what you have done so far and what you are having trouble with. Have you ever done this before?

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 AT 2:06 AM
  • denisgonzalez

I have never done this before me and my friend are trying to get it running. We have all the parts to huck it up but we dont kno where to start or what to do. Im hoping you can give a a website or sonething that can teach me step by step

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 AT 2:29 AM
  • KHLow2008

Pulling out an engine is a straight forward remove and install job but the procedures are a few pages long so if you are really into it, you should get a shop manual.

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 AT 8:34 PM
  • denisgonzalez

Where can I get a shop manual I got this car from an auction and I bought every single part needed

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 AT 8:48 PM
  • Jacobandnickolas

You can get a good manual at a parts store that is specific to your car. That is what I recommend. If you run into trouble, let us know. To start, you need to get the engine back in and bolted to the trans and motor mounts. I hope you marked all hoses and wiring for easy replacement.

Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 AT 1:43 AM
  • notapromike

For a small fee you can have access to Mitchells auto repair service manuels and they are the best. Find them online.

Sunday, February 10th, 2013 AT 1:57 AM