REMOVE FRONT BUMPER

2000 Fiat Multipla

STUDEC

February, 12, 2012 AT 4:50 PM

My fiat multipla's handbrake got knocked and so rolled into a dwarf wall at a low speed and in doing pushed the radiator back including horizontal bracket. The fan looks OK but will have to replace radiator and possibly front bumper at a later date. How do it bent it back?

The corner of the small wall pushed the radiator back but not to the engine. Damage to coolant pipes(bent) cross member in front of radiator pushed back in a 'V' shape. No air conditioner. Petrol, manual.

I will need to remove the front bumper at some stage so any help here will be greatly appreciated.

I have repaired my cars in the past and cannot afford to have it repaired.

Thanks for your help : -)

Jacobandnickolas

February, 12, 2012 AT 9:11 PM

What do you need?

STUDEC

February, 13, 2012 AT 7:13 AM

I would like to know the way to remove the radiator. As some of the heating pipes a bent and creased, what I can use for the pipes and a mounting cross-member at the bottom half of the radiator is bent towards the engine. Will I be able to straighten it or get a new one.
The front plastic bumper is also damaged but that can wait until I have the car running again.
The screws that hold the air intake over the top of the radiator are proving a great problem to undo. I have soaked them in WD but are yet to move, any ideas

I would very much appreciate any information you can give me.

Regards

Stu

Fix a Door That Will Not Close With Ease
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Volkswagen
Wiper Blade Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Explorer
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
DRL Light Bulb Replacement