2000 Chrysler LHS drivers door elec window off track, how do I remove door panel to put window back on track
have the same problem?
Sunday, February 20th, 2011 AT 12:31 PM
You might have to adjust the door window.
Removal & Installation (Front Door)
1. Disengage clips securing front of door speaker grille to trim panel, and separate grille. Remove screws securing trim panel to door from inside speaker opening.
2. Remove screws from bottom of door. Remove door pull cup. Remove screw securing trim panel to door from behind inside latch handle. Remove remaining screws. Using trim tool, disengage clips securing door trim panel to door.
3. Lift trim panel upward to disengage channel retainer at top of trim and tilt panel outward. Disconnect all wiring harness connectors. Disengage clip holding linkage rod to inside latch handle.
4. Lift trim panel upward to disengage hook retainers at bottom of panel. Disconnect remaining harness connector clips. To install, reverse removal procedure.
1. Remove door trim panel. Remove water shield from door. Loosen adjustment bolt attaching scissor channel to door at rear of access hole. See Fig. 1. Ensure glass moves freely in weatherstrip run channel. Push glass toward rear and apply slight downward pressure on scissor channel. Tighten adjustment bolt. Install door trim panel.
Fig. 1: Adjusting Front Window