2000 Cadillac Deville Service fuel system, the pcm detected a problem with fuel system

MARCO1369
  • 2000 CADILLAC DEVILLE

2000 cadillac deville Service fuel system, the pcm detected a problem with fuel system

Thursday, December 29th, 2011 AT 4:07 PM

What problem did it detected?-

-1
Thursday, December 29th, 2011 AT 4:13 PM
DAVID LOCY

It did read out a bunch of codes all lights were on and check eng. Air bag an more but always starts until I checked codes it wont engage starter pass key needs reset? Or I beard dissconnect pcm fuseturn on ign. Then replace it.

Sunday, March 12th, 2017 AT 3:24 AM
DAVID LOCY

The car says its in park when it is

Sunday, March 12th, 2017 AT 3:25 AM

This doesn't make sense. You need to start a new question, and PLEASE list the engine size and mileage. This post is many years old and was a private conversation between the people involved. No other experts are going to see it or have a chance to reply. That does you a disservice. When you write your question, be sure to include specific symptoms, and everything you've tested so far, and the results. If there were diagnostic fault codes, we need to know those code numbers so we can get an idea of where to start.

Please consider a donation if we helped you
Sunday, March 12th, 2017 AT 2:09 PM