SHAKES WHEN IDLES

2000 BMW 323

frustratedbmw

March, 2, 2011 AT 11:41 PM

When in idle, my car car shakes and the service engine light comes on. As soon as the car is back in motion, the shaking stops and the light turns off. The car drives fine at all speeds and in all gears (automatic trans). All spark plugs and coils have been replaced bc my car was coding that the #6 cylinder was having problems. Cyclone thing (not exactly sure on the name, but first word is cyclone) and belts have been replaced. BMW Fuel injection cleaner has been done. It is also not the fuel pump. Could this problem be related to my idle control valve or do you have any idea of what it could be?

March, 2, 2011 AT 11:44 PM

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/service-engine-soon-or-check-engine-light-on-or-flashing

Have the computer scanned for code/s-you have a problem within the engine management system that caused the CEL to turn on-This is your starting point of diagnosis,finding out what's going on

Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Element
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front Ford
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement - Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Acura TL
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front