HEAD LIGHTS TAIL LIGHTS AND SIDE MARKER LIGHTS ...

1999 Suzuki Esteem

Anonymous

October, 22, 2012 AT 1:04 PM

Head lights tail lights and side marker lights stay on after key is off and keeps blowing fuses and when I turn on head lights only 1 head light works

October, 22, 2012 AT 1:17 PM

Fuses blowing would be due to a short cicuit somewhere. The lights staying on could be due to a stuck taillight relay or a bad multifunction switch. You would need to perform tests to find out what is causing it.
As to the headlight, check the bulb.

hotrod42

October, 22, 2012 AT 1:38 PM

I checked all wires I ran a jump wire to other head light to see if it worked and it come on

October, 22, 2012 AT 5:06 PM

First 2 diagrams shows the headlight circuit. Each side has its own fuse. Ensure you have abttery voltage at headlight bulb connector White/Green and Blue/Black for respective side.

The other 2 diagrams are for the exterior lights. Unplug the taillight relay and test terminal # 4 for continuity to body ground. If continuity exist, you would need to test the light switch. Reinstall relay and unplug the light switch coonnector to test if lights goes off.

Headlight Bulb Replacement GMC Yukon
Headlight Bulb Replacement Acura MDX
Headlight Bulb Replacement Volkswagen Jetta
Headlight Lens/Housing Replacement Mini