So does the motor just run and window is inop?The most common thing to break on those window's is the plastic clip that hold's the window regulator arm to the part where the glass get's hooked in. That part is replaceable let me know what you find.
1. Remove fastener from center of inside door handle assembly. Slide door handle assembly forward while pulling outward from the trim panel. Using a thin screwdriver disengage lock and latch rod from retainers.
2. On manual window vehicles, using a standard window handle tool, disengage manual window regulator handle clip and remove window handle.
3. Open access cover at rear of door trim panel and remove door trim panel fastener.
4. Remove door trim panel fasteners at pull cup location.
5. Pull up on door trim panel assembly to disengage trim panel to door structure attaching hooks and remove door trim panel.
1. Position door trim panel to door structure at attaching hooks. Lock in door trim panel by pushing downward on door trim panel.
2. Install door trim panel fasteners at pull cup and at rear of door trim panel. Close access cover.
3. On manual window vehicles, install manual window regulator handle clip on handle. Install door handle onto vehicle with handle pointed in a forward and slightly upward position with window closed.
4. Position door handle assembly in trim panel. Tip handle outward at top. Using a thin hook style tool, lift latch and lock rods into trim panel and slide rearward to engage tabs. Install screw in handle.
Thursday, February 24th, 2011 AT 8:28 PM