I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DIAGRAM OF THE FUSE BOXES ...

1999 Saturn SC1

jsmartin09

December, 13, 2012 AT 6:38 PM

I would like to see a diagram of the fuse boxes and what they control

Fuse Box Diagram

saturntech9

December, 13, 2012 AT 6:41 PM

I can get you that but if you tell me the problem your having we can figure this out a lot faster.I know these cars well.

jsmartin09

December, 13, 2012 AT 6:49 PM

Well my reverse lights stopped working and I checked the bulbs and all seems fine there. So someone told me to check my fuses before I go out and buy the stuff for the reverse switch but I dint know which fuse it would be

saturntech9

December, 13, 2012 AT 7:10 PM

In the under hood fuse box it should be labeled B/U LP its a 10 amp fuse. If the fuse is good then look bellow the master cylinder you will see the back up light switch. Unplug the back up light switch then turn the ignition switch to the on position then jump the two terminals on the back up light connector together. If the back up lights work you have a bad back up light switch. Most likely its a bad switch I have replaced a lot of them. If the fuse was blown the low coolant light on the dash stays on. Let me know what you find?

jsmartin09

December, 14, 2012 AT 3:40 AM

Okay so fuse is fine but I actually know very little about cars so with that being said where is the master cylinder

jsmartin09

December, 14, 2012 AT 2:55 PM

Also I was wondering what would make my service engine light come on and shut back off every couple of days

saturntech9

December, 14, 2012 AT 3:55 PM

Look behind the battery you will see a tank with a cap and some steel lines coming off it that is the master cylinder.

jsmartin09

December, 14, 2012 AT 4:25 PM

Does what I'm looking for have a pink and green wire

saturntech9

December, 14, 2012 AT 5:29 PM

The back up switch were talking about?That looks like a big nut with a connector with two wires going to it. Its facing straight up.

jsmartin09

December, 14, 2012 AT 6:25 PM

Yea it was the switch thanks a lot for the help! So what are your thoughts about my check engine light coming on for a couple days then shutting off its been doing this for a couple weeks now

saturntech9

December, 14, 2012 AT 9:06 PM

Your welcome glad to hear it was what I thought it was. As for the check engine light I need you to get the computer scanned for codes and let me know the exact code numbers you have not code descriptions?Thats are starting point for that.

Air Conditioner Condenser Fan Relay Replace
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Seat Switch Replacement GMC Yukon
Ignition Coil System Test Repair - All Cars