I would like to see a diagram of the fuse boxes.

JSMARTIN09
  • 1999 SATURN SC1

I would like to see a diagram of the fuse boxes and what they control

Thursday, December 13th, 2012 AT 6:38 PM

SATURNTECH9

I can get you that but if you tell me the problem your having we can figure this out a lot faster.I know these cars well.

Thursday, December 13th, 2012 AT 6:41 PM
JSMARTIN09

Well my reverse lights stopped working and I checked the bulbs and all seems fine there. So someone told me to check my fuses before I go out and buy the stuff for the reverse switch but I dint know which fuse it would be

Thursday, December 13th, 2012 AT 6:49 PM
SATURNTECH9

In the under hood fuse box it should be labeled B/U LP its a 10 amp fuse. If the fuse is good then look bellow the master cylinder you will see the back up light switch. Unplug the back up light switch then turn the ignition switch to the on position then jump the two terminals on the back up light connector together. If the back up lights work you have a bad back up light switch. Most likely its a bad switch I have replaced a lot of them. If the fuse was blown the low coolant light on the dash stays on. Let me know what you find?

Thursday, December 13th, 2012 AT 7:10 PM
JSMARTIN09

Okay so fuse is fine but I actually know very little about cars so with that being said where is the master cylinder

Friday, December 14th, 2012 AT 3:40 AM
JSMARTIN09

Also I was wondering what would make my service engine light come on and shut back off every couple of days

Friday, December 14th, 2012 AT 2:55 PM
SATURNTECH9

Look behind the battery you will see a tank with a cap and some steel lines coming off it that is the master cylinder.

Friday, December 14th, 2012 AT 3:55 PM
JSMARTIN09

Does what I'm looking for have a pink and green wire

Friday, December 14th, 2012 AT 4:25 PM
SATURNTECH9

The back up switch were talking about?That looks like a big nut with a connector with two wires going to it. Its facing straight up.

Friday, December 14th, 2012 AT 5:29 PM
JSMARTIN09

Yea it was the switch thanks a lot for the help! So what are your thoughts about my check engine light coming on for a couple days then shutting off its been doing this for a couple weeks now

Friday, December 14th, 2012 AT 6:25 PM
SATURNTECH9

Your welcome glad to hear it was what I thought it was. As for the check engine light I need you to get the computer scanned for codes and let me know the exact code numbers you have not code descriptions?Thats are starting point for that.

Friday, December 14th, 2012 AT 9:06 PM
JSMARTIN09

Okay my front passenger tire feels like its shaking/wobbling and I just replaced the sway bar and it has just been aligned. I also rotated the tire with a different one and its still there. What do you think it could be?

Friday, May 17th, 2013 AT 5:07 AM
SATURNTECH9

Have you checked the rest of the front end tie rods etc?

Please consider a donation if we helped you
Saturday, May 18th, 2013 AT 10:03 AM