1 CYLINDER SPARK PLUG IS OIL SOAKED AND CAUSING MISFIRE. WHAT COULD CAUSE THIS?
1999 Pontiac Sunfire
October, 21, 2011 AT 7:41 PM
1. Checked compression, #1 cyl. 200-205 psi, the other 3 were all 210 psi. -Ok
2. Do not see coolant in oil.
3. Check coolant reservoir open and cranked. Did not see and bubbles come out.
4. Listened for all fuel injector clicking-ok.
5. Removed injectors and ensured they functioned properly by pressurizing each and running carb cleaner through them.-All ok.
6. All injectors read 12.6 ohms.
7. Could it be the valve stem seals? Is there a way to check without removing cam blocks?