Car runs and drives, but no flashers, windows, windshield wipers, radio, etc. Headlights work, brake lights, and the fuses all check out ok. What else is there, is there a main breaker somewhere? All of the responsible fuses are inside the dash box, and they are not getting power, but the fuses appear to be fine.
Suspect an overheated contact inside the ignition switch or an overheated terminal and partially melted connector. Inspect those items first. I can find the wires to take voltage readings on if nothing looks discolored or melted.