COMPUTOR

1998 Plymouth Voyager

angelina01994

August, 18, 2011 AT 6:24 PM

Dose the computer have to be reset in a 1998 plymouth voyager after the timming chain and water pump and gears been chain I picked up ny van trhe back wipers worked for the first time then the computer blew nup I figured mybe it was old then it blew up a second one

caradiodoc

August, 18, 2011 AT 7:54 PM

Computers don't explode. What exactly are the symptoms?

angelina01994

August, 19, 2011 AT 3:28 AM

It made a poping sound and it was all melted inside when we put the second one in and the same thing happened again

caradiodoc

August, 19, 2011 AT 10:51 AM

Kindly use some punctuation. I can read these sentences three different ways. First check around where any work was done for pinched wires. Anything that is powered by the computer is protected by a fuse or by an internal circuit inside the computer. The only time I've seen the circuitry burn up was when someone hooked the battery up backwards. Even that is pretty rare because there's components in there to force it to blow a fuse instead of causing other damage.

I can't think of anything else that would damage a computer but I'll keep thinking.

Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Serpentine Belt Replacement Saturn Vue
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz
Serpentine Belt Replacement Acura MDX
Serpentine Belt Replacement Ford Contour
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevy 1500
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chrysler