POWER STEERING PUMP BELT
1. From the top of the vehicle loosen pivot bolt C.
Power Steering Belt Adjustment
2. From under the vehicle loosen locking bolts D and E.
3. Install the belt. Adjust belt tension with 1/2 inch breaker bar installed in adjusting bracket.
NOTE: For accessory drive belt specifications, See: Adjustments
4. Tighten locking bolt D to 54 Nm (40 ft. lbs.) .
5. Tighten locking bolt E and the pivot bolt C to 54 Nm (40 ft. lbs.)
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Saturday, February 12th, 2011 AT 8:17 PM