MY CAR RUNS FINE WHEN ITS COLD BUT WHEN IT WARMS...

1998 Mitsubishi Mirage

doogie6

March, 14, 2013 AT 12:26 AM

My car runs fine when it's cold but when it warms up, it hesitates. So bad that I can't drive over 5 mph with it jerking and I have to pull over. The car cools down and it runs fine! No engine light comes on. It has new distributer cap, roter, plugs, wires, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, air filter and catalytic converter. PLEASE HELP!

Jacobandnickolas

March, 14, 2013 AT 2:14 AM

Has the check engine light come on? Have you checked fuel pump pressure?

doogie6

March, 14, 2013 AT 1:25 PM

No check engine light at all so no code shows up. It only happens when it's warm and the fuel pressure is there when the car first starts in the morning. I can drive it to work when it's still cold outside but not when the day warms up.

doogie6

March, 15, 2013 AT 6:14 PM

Can anyone help me with this matter? I am really stuck as to what to try next.

doogie6

March, 21, 2013 AT 1:29 PM

Really. Not a one response! And you want people to pay for this service. What would I be paying for, the privilege of seeing my writing on the internet.
The one person who did respond, didn't even take the time to read my first post because his standard questions were already answered in it. And he has "expert" next to his name! Too funny.

Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right