I BOUGHT A HOLDEN VECTRA LIKE A MONTH AGO A DAY ...

1998 Holden Vectra

Kirsti94

February, 11, 2013 AT 3:05 AM

I bought a holden vectra like a month ago a day after I brought it, it cost me $180 for a new battery another $55 for a collant bottle ! Now my car has broken down and there is a hole in a hose at the back of the engine it has something to do with coolant everytime I fill the coolant bottle with coolant it just squirts out of a hose thats at the back of the engine the hose is a t section lookalike hose ! Anyone know how much it will cost to be fixed it getting towed to a machanic tomorrow but I need a rough price of how mch it will be to replace? HELLLLLP

l-isqof

November, 13, 2013 AT 12:30 PM

I had the same issue - replaced the so called "T-section" for about $40. You can do it yourself with a screwdriver - it's not too complicated. You will need to buy the part new, as you won't get that at wreckers - it's a common defect.

Just have some extra coolant at hand, as you'll need to fill it up completely again.

Coolant Drain and Refill Chevrolet Tahoe
Coolant Drain and Refill
Radiator Coolant Drain and Refill Mini Cooper