SUNROOF.

1998 Chrysler Cirrus

kitms7

June, 26, 2012 AT 2:13 AM

I've been having problems with my sunroof. Sometimes it opens other times it doesn't then when it does open it gets stuck. I need to find out what the problem can be because my dad opened it and now it doesn't want to close back.I'm wondering if there could be a some kind of shortage causing complications because my fuse for my power locks and radio have blown also.

June, 26, 2012 AT 2:14 AM

If it opens sometimes, then it is not the fuse

the tracks are common for sticking causing this type of operation. They need to be checked, lubricated and adjusted for proper operation.

kitms7

June, 26, 2012 AT 2:23 AM

Is that the reason for it not to be making any clicking noises when I push the button also?

June, 26, 2012 AT 2:38 AM

If the tracks are jammed, the motor cannot move the glass. Get it checked at a shop that does sunroofs to verify.

kitms7

June, 27, 2012 AT 3:57 PM

Also I changed the fuses in my car but my radio power locks and interior lights aren't working. What could that be? I checked the fuses and they are good but nothing is working inside.

Open Hood Video
Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner
Window Switch Replacement and Test