MY SATURN WONT START

• Anonymous
  • 1997 Saturn SC2

My Saturn won't start. It'll crank and sound like it's intermittently trying to kick over, but nothing. Oil was leaking into the combustion chamber from the #1 and #4 cylinder, replaced the valve cover gasket, plugs and an oil change. No fuel pressure, replaced the pump and relay. Killed the battery, got a new one. I have fuel and spark. I have no way to check codes where it sits, prior to this the check engine light was on. 3 months ago, changed the starter and TPS, ended up breaking a plastic hose that connects to the sensor next to the throttle body unit. Since then, the light stays on as a result of that hose breaking, but now i'm not sue if there are any more codes. About 6 months ago, replaced fuel filter, plugs, wires, air filter. I'm out of ideas. Research so far is pointing me toward the CPS or the Coolant sensor.

Thursday, December 20th, 2012 AT 10:54 PM

• Jacobandnickolas

Are you getting power to the fuel injectors? If you have spark and fuel, it should run.

Thursday, December 20th, 2012 AT 11:07 PM