BATTERY PROBLEMS

1997 Pontiac Bonneville

suchafuknlady00

November, 23, 2010 AT 2:20 PM

After checking my car battery I have discovered that I dont have any coils that I could check to see if its out on the top of my battery. My battery is omtima where could I check to see if the coils are out? Should I try to charge the battery or should I just buy another battery?

Not Charging Battery

Battery Will Not Charge

Docfixit

November, 23, 2010 AT 2:24 PM

Not sure what you mean by "coils' but battery is sealed uses a GEL no need to add. If dead try and charge or jump and have system checked out

suchafuknlady00

November, 23, 2010 AT 2:33 PM

Im sorry its fuil sells its not dead completely but it doesnt keep charged once in a while it does turn on but then sometimes it dont.

Docfixit

November, 23, 2010 AT 2:46 PM

Go to an AutoZone have charging system checked

suchafuknlady00

November, 23, 2010 AT 2:52 PM

Also for my bonnieville where is the main cylenoide and where is the location of the fuel filter. And I still cant find the fuel sells to my battery do you think that I should try to charge the battery or just buy another one its an optima battery?

Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement
Battery Replacement Guide
Battery Replacement Ford Contour 1996-2000
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Alternator testing done right