BATTERY PROBLEMS

• suchafuknlady00
  • 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
  • automatic

After checking my car battery I have discovered that I dont have any coils that I could check to see if its out on the top of my battery. My battery is omtima where could I check to see if the coils are out? Should I try to charge the battery or should I just buy another battery?

Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 AT 2:20 PM

• Docfixit

Not sure what you mean by "coils' but battery is sealed uses a GEL no need to add. If dead try and charge or jump and have system checked out

Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 AT 2:24 PM
  • suchafuknlady00

Im sorry its fuil sells its not dead completely but it doesnt keep charged once in a while it does turn on but then sometimes it dont.

Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 AT 2:33 PM
  • Docfixit

Go to an AutoZone have charging system checked

Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 AT 2:46 PM
  • suchafuknlady00

Also for my bonnieville where is the main cylenoide and where is the location of the fuel filter. And I still cant find the fuel sells to my battery do you think that I should try to charge the battery or just buy another one its an optima battery?

Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 AT 2:52 PM