ITS THE 2 LITRE TURBO MODEL

  • Tiny
  • Anonymous
  • 1997 Nissan 200SX
  • 168,000 miles

Its the 2 litre turbo model.I tried jump starting it and there was no acid in the battery(sparks just came off it)i got a new battery and checked the altinator and still im getting no power to the ignition, or lights on the dash. What could my problam be?

Saturday, November 10th, 2012 AT 12:35 PM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • hmac300
  • Expert
  • 42,102 posts

Check the fuses in the underhood fuse box as well as under dash. There is a 75 amp fuse that cold hve blown also check white wire to see if it's burnt coming from alternator.

Was this
answer
helpful?
Yes
No
Saturday, November 10th, 2012 AT 4:05 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions