HOW MANY ROWS THE ORIGINAL MMC RADIATOR INSTALLED IN A GLXI MODEL FOR PHILIPPINES SALE?

1997 Mitsubishi Lancer

Rhyevy

May, 2, 2012 AT 9:06 PM

I just want to know how many rows the original mmc radiator installed for lancer glxi 1997 model manual transmission for philippines sale? The reason I want to know is I had an overheat, and found out the radiator is leaking, so I decided to replaced it to a surplus japan 1 row radiator for automatic transmission. After a week, I had an overheat again but the radiator has no leak and learned the the water doesnt circulate good and has bubbles coming out and it does overflow specially when it accelerate. So I had the engine for top overhaul, cylinder gaskette changed etc. Now no bubbles coming out inside the radiator. But same scenario, problem is water doesnt circulate good when accelerate and does overflow!Im just wondering if I the 1 row radiator I replaced is the reason why it has poor water works? Do I have to replace it to 2 rows? How many rows has the original mmc radiator installed for lancer glxi manual trans for philippines use?Thanks!

fixitmr

May, 2, 2012 AT 10:36 PM

Make sure your water pump is flowing/pumping.

cadieman

May, 2, 2012 AT 10:43 PM

Did they magnaflux the heads for cracks.

Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Coolant Drain and Refill Chevrolet Tahoe
Thermostat Replacement Chevrolet Blazer
Thermostat Replacement Mercedes Benz C230