MB BLOWER

1997 Mercedes Benz S420

luckygp

June, 28, 2011 AT 4:51 PM

Hello, My Blower keeps blowing (on high) even when my controls are off and the car is off with key out of ignition. 1997 MB S420. The car sat for 6 months with a different issue. Has some oxidation kind of corrosion going on (white dust), could that be the problem? I am cleaning up all the connections now. Thanks for any input you can give. The fan controls work from hi to low, but after it goes to OFF it comes on High.

Heater Blower

A/c Fan

Docfixit

June, 28, 2011 AT 5:57 PM

What connections? Maybe faulty regulator A32n1 see diagram

Docfixit

June, 28, 2011 AT 5:57 PM

Dis regard diagram wrong one posted reg. On blower motor assembly

luckygp

June, 29, 2011 AT 3:23 AM

Hi Again, Not sure what you mean. That diagram above doesn't address my problem. Do you mean you posted the right diagram on a different thread under "Blower Motor Assembly"? I don't think a diagram is what I need. What would cause the blower to stay on HIGH by itself with Climate Control in the OFF mode. And then even with the whole car turned off? I have to disconnect the battery to turn it off. Thanks. Gary

Docfixit

August, 11, 2011 AT 4:02 PM

What happened?

Change Your Blower Fan Motor Like a Pro