WIRE SHORT

1997 Ford F-350

kardou

Started after a heavy rain. I was driving my 1998 350 diesel powerstroke, 7.9 liter. My auto trans mission slammed into gears when shifting. I took it to my transmission specialist and they stated that its a wireshort. The headlights dont work, the windshield wipers, heater sand hester motor. Outside cab lights work without the switch being on, indicator lights on dash are lit.

hmac300

For your headlights check your underhood fuse box there are two fuses there then check your grounds one on left radiator support and the other on right front fender apron. The left groundon rad support is also for the wiper so make sure that is clean and tight. For heater check fuse 1 & 6 in fuse panel and then check to see if the ocntrol head is sending power to the blower. Also check your trailer harness to make sure that there are no chafed wires rubbing on the frame there as that can effect alot of your problems.

Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Explorer
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tundra
Wiper Blade Replacement Porsche Carrera
Wiper Blade Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Volkswagen